Kurtz & Company, P.C. is a 17 person 24-year old niche CPA firm that provides federal and state income tax return preparation, and compliance and planning services for domestic and foreign partnerships, limited liability companies and corporations.
- We have significant knowledge and experience working with multi-entity, multi-state and international businesses, especially in the real estate industry.
- We work with our clients CFO’s and controllers on issues and opportunities which enable them to legally minimize federal and state income taxes, penalties and interest.
- We can function as a business’s out-sourced tax department so that income tax filing deadlines are met, income tax payments are timely made, income tax notices and audits are effectively handled and income tax ideas, strategies, issues, opportunities, legislation and regulations are monitored and communicated.
- We have long term relationships with our clients because of the results achieved and our excellent client service.
- Kurtz & Company, P.C. founder, David Kurtz, is a CPA with 39 years of experience; 34 years in public accounting and 5 years as tax director of a commercial real estate company.